About Bolton Print

Our History

Bolton Print has been proudly printing in far North Queensland since 1951. We have been providing customers from Brisbane to Papua New Guinea, Port Douglas to Darwin with high quality and cost effective printing solutions right here from our purpose built print facility. With modern equipment and leading edge technology, we continue to produce a variety of material from Digital to Sheetfed and Web printing including Wide Format to Graphic Design and Distribution Capabilities.

In 1951 Bob Bolton bought an existing print business in Cairns called McDonald & Sons. Bob changed the name to GK Bolton in 1958. In 1992, the Inprint Group purchased the company and in 1994 Australia’s largest privately owned integrated group of marketing companies, the IPMG Group, purchased Bolton Print. In March 2017, the IPMG & PMP Limited companies merged to increase innovation and efficiencies across all of our businesses.

When Bob Bolton purchased the business in 1951, he began the process of building Bolton Print into one of North Queensland’s most trusted printing companies. The Bolton name quickly became synonymous with high quality, impeccable service, innovation and competitive prices, and the PMP Limited group continues that tradition today.